Whatever you manufacture – in today’s competitive environment, no advantage can be overlooked!
The Endeavor Protective Wear Line answers your needs at the most affordable price!
- Aprons, Gowns and Sleeves with excellent resistance to chemicals, acids, solvents & detergents
- Aprons, Gowns and Sleeves with excellent resistance to greases, oils & fats
- Heavy duty splash protection
- 100% Waterproof
- Polyurethane Aprons, Gowns and Sleeves last 10 times longer than PVC / Vinyl
- Excellent tear, puncture & abrasion resistance
- Non-Toxic. Non-Absorbent. Non-corrosive. Odorless
- Will not crack or stiffen from washing or freezers
- Washer & dryer safe – up to 100 industrial washings without changing properties
- Resistance to temp. down to -56 °F/-54 °C, up to 180 °F/82 °C
- Very slippery material - easily cleaned
- Very light & comfortable
- Reusable. Recyclable. Biodegradable
Indigo Bay Tex is known the world over to produce top quality chemical protective aprons. It is extremely important to shield workers when working with hazardous materials especially chemicals and our commitment is to manufacture aprons that can do that.
Our Endeavor Protective Wear Line comes in a range of colors and lengths is very affordable; at the same time it is designed to fulfill (all) many of your industrial protection needs.
Our Battery Manufactures aprons, Chemical Protective Aprons, Refineries Aprons, Automobiles Aprons and Paints Apron are designed keeping in mind safety factors and guidelines. These aprons are resistant to almost all types of chemicals, acids, solvents and detergents. They last ten times longer than conventional PVC or Vinyl aprons and disposable aprons.
They are non toxic, non absorbent, non corrosive and odorless. This are eco-friendly, biodegradable and recyclable products that will not clog incinerators and are machine washable for easier maintenance.